A substantial number of stamps have appeared featuring the teaching of elementary mathematics. These include:
- a Portuguese stamp showing numbers and simple arithmetic
- a Guinea-Bissau stamp illustrating the teaching of the geometry of a circle
- a Russian stamp showing a group of adult workers studying the trigonometry of a triangle
- a British Virgin Islands stamp showing a class learning to use a computer • a Swaziland stamp showing primary school children experimenting with balances
- a St Lucia stamp showing the teaching of the names of numbers
- a Maldive Islands stamp illustrating the use of television to teach children the geometry of a triangle.
[British Virgin Islands 1996; Guinea-Bissau 1980; Maldive Islands 1970; Portugal 2009; Russia 1961; St Lucia 1990; Swaziland 1984]